1/1 Photo of Cherry Granola Kugel
1 hr 10 mins
Another one of my yellow crumbling recipe cards. Have not made this in years, but remember it as a yumnmy kugel
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 (12 ounce) jar cherry preserves
- 1 -1 1/2 cup frozen dark sweet cherries
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- 3After cooking and draining egg noodles, put noodles back in cooking pot over low heat.
- 4Mix in 1/2 cup of butter and cream cheese until melted.
- 5Beat eggs and milk together and pour into noodle mixture.
- 6Add cinnamon, cherries and cherry preserves.
- 7Pour into 13 x 9 pan.
- 8Mix together granola, butter and 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon.
- 9Sprinkle over noodles.
- 10Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Granola Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.9
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 178.3 mg
- Sodium 226.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 12.2 g