Recipe by susan #9
Gay Posted on SCDRecipe.com, a collection of recipes intended to help people with IBD/IBS, Crohn’s, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, autism and/or ADHD. All recipes adhere to the Specific Carbohydrte Diet as described by Elaine Gottschall’s book, Breaking the Vicious Cycle. source: www.scdrecipe.com/recipes/print/62/
- 1 half turkey breast (2 1/2 lbs.)
- 1⁄2 cup cherries (cooked with 1/2 cup honey and little water)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill for indirect heat cooking.
- Place turkey, skin-side-up on the rack over drip pan or foil.
- Cover and grill turkey breast 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in the thickest portion of breast registers 170 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine preserves and vinegar.
- Brush glaze on breast 1/2 before end of grilling time.
- Remove the turkey breast from the grill and let it stand 15 minutes.
- Slice breast.