Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice twist to a traditional glazed ham theme
Make and share this Cherry Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- Bake ham.
- Thirty minutes before end of baking, remove from oven.
- Pour drippings from pan.
- Score fat surface lightly in uniform diamond pattern.
- Strain pie filling; set cherries aside.
- Stir together syrup from pie filling, marmalade, sherry flavoring and orange juice.
- Pour syrup mixture on ham.
- Continue baking 30 min longer or til ham is done, basting frequently with glaze.
- Garnish ham with reserved cherries.
- About 2 1/2 cups.