Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Nice twist to a traditional glazed ham theme
Make and share this Cherry Glazed Ham recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (5 lb) ham
- 1⁄4 cup sherry flavoring
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- Bake ham.
- Thirty minutes before end of baking, remove from oven.
- Pour drippings from pan.
- Score fat surface lightly in uniform diamond pattern.
- Strain pie filling; set cherries aside.
- Stir together syrup from pie filling, marmalade, sherry flavoring and orange juice.
- Pour syrup mixture on ham.
- Continue baking 30 min longer or til ham is done, basting frequently with glaze.
- Garnish ham with reserved cherries.
- About 2 1/2 cups.