1/3 Photos of Cherry Gems (Cookies)
1 hr 20 mins
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
A nice cookie any time. (Note these are a slice and bake cookie. Prep time does not include refrigeration time to set the dough.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix butter, eggs, brown sugar, and flour until well combined.
- 2Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, cherries, and nuts.
- 3Roll dough into logs that are approximately 1 inch around. Wrap in waxed paper and place in the refrigerator until ready to bake.
- 4When you are ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 5Slice logs into 1 inch rounds and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Cool 5 minutes before transfering to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Gems (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 240.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: