Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 2 cups water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Stir in cherry gelatin until dissolved. Add pie filling; mix well. Pour into an 11 x 7 x 2 inch dish. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.
- In a saucepan, bring remaining water to a boil. Stir in lemon gelatin until dissolved. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in lemon gelatin and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
- Fold in the marshmallows and whipped cream. Spoon over cherry layer; sprinkle with pecans. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.