Recipe by Wendy W88
This is an AWESOME summer treat or for anytime you get the craving! If you're like me, you crave it all the time! LOL * Microwave oven times may vary. *
- 1⁄2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, heat fudge topping in microwave, on high, 15-25 seconds; stir and set aside.
- Heat quart of ice cream, uncovered, on medium power 30-50 seconds until ice cream is soft enough to spoon into pie crust.
- Fill crust with ice cream, reserving any remaining for another use.
- Spoon cherry filling over ice cream, and top with fudge topping.
- Freeze about 3 hours, or until firm.