Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is an AWESOME summer treat or for anytime you get the craving! If you're like me, you crave it all the time! LOL * Microwave oven times may vary. *
- In a small bowl, heat fudge topping in microwave, on high, 15-25 seconds; stir and set aside.
- Heat quart of ice cream, uncovered, on medium power 30-50 seconds until ice cream is soft enough to spoon into pie crust.
- Fill crust with ice cream, reserving any remaining for another use.
- Spoon cherry filling over ice cream, and top with fudge topping.
- Freeze about 3 hours, or until firm.