Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a Betty Crocker back of the box recipe.
Make and share this Cherry Fudge Cheesecake Dessert 2008 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (22 1/2 ounce) box brownies, supreme mix (with the chocolate syrup pouch)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, 35%
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Pre set oven to 350°F.
- Set aside a 9 inch spring form pan.
- Sift dry brownie mix.
- In a bowl mix 1 1/2 cups dry brownie mix and the melted butter.
- Press this into your ungreased springform pan.
- Beat the two packages cream cheese about three minutes, until very smooth.
- Add in the chocolate syrup from the pouch and add the whipping cream.
- Add the remaining lump free dry brownie mix, and beat well until creamy and smooth.
- Pour over bottom crust smooth top.
- Bake 350°F for approx.45 minutes, or until nicely set.
- Cool on rack 30 minutes, then run a sharp knife around outer edges.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Place pie filling over top, and cover and refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate covered leftovers.
- Serve with a dollop of fresh cream.
- If high altitude baking add two tablespoons all purpose flour to the brownie dry mix before measuring.