Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Cherry Fruit Salad With Yogurt Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 1 small fresh pineapple, pared and cut into spears
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and cut into segments
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into segments
- 1⁄2 small honeydew melon, pared and cut into spears
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- Arrange cherries, pineapple, grapefruit, orange, and melon on serving dish; sprinkle with almonds.
- For dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Serve salad with Orange Yogurt dressing.