- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart apple cider, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3-quart pitcher or bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in pineapple juice, apple cider and lemon juice. If desired, refrigerate until serving time.
- Just before serving, pour mixture into punch bowl. Gently stir in ginger ale.