Recipe by pines506
I got this from a woman I worked with years ago. It is a staple at every holiday. Cook time is the overnight time.
Top Review by Merlot
This is a wonderful fruit salad that we really enjoyed. This can be served with your meal or as a desert. In fact, forget your meal, just eat this. We loved the combination of ingredients and the pecans added just the right amount of crunch. Thanks for sharing, pines506!!!
- 1 (14 ounce) can bing cherries, drain,save juice
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drain,save juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 6 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 pint fresh whipped cream or 1 pint Dream Whip or 1 pint Cool Whip
- chopped pecans (optional)