Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a sweet, pretty and great dessert. Can be made the night before and let sit in the refrigerator until ready to serve. <><
- 595.33 g cherry pie filling
- 226.79 g Cool Whip
- 396.89 g sweetened condensed milk
- 226.79 g crushed pineapple, drained
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
I am not a dessert person but this is good. I made it during spring break because I am keeping my nephews. Everyone loved it and I will definitely make it again. I wasn't confident that it would thicken up even after draining the pineapple but it did. Thanks for a great dessert!!