Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
have not made these yet..but want to it was not clear how many this made..so the amount of servings is just a guess on my part..
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- beat eggs and sugar together -- add oil, vanilla and dry ingredients.mix well.
- knead dough together slightly --
- roll into an equal amount of 1" balls and dime sized balls.
- place 1" balls on lightly sprayed baking sheet and slighty flatten with fork dipped inc cold water.
- place one cherry along with a small amount of pie filling on top of each cookie --
- flatten dime sized balls and cover each pie filling.
- bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until light golden.