have not made these yet..but want to it was not clear how many this made..so the amount of servings is just a guess on my part..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat eggs and sugar together -- add oil, vanilla and dry ingredients.mix well.
- 2knead dough together slightly --
- 3roll into an equal amount of 1" balls and dime sized balls.
- 4place 1" balls on lightly sprayed baking sheet and slighty flatten with fork dipped inc cold water.
- 5place one cherry along with a small amount of pie filling on top of each cookie --
- 6flatten dime sized balls and cover each pie filling.
- 7bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until light golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Filled Oatmeal Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1592 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2001.4
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 169.2 mg
- Sodium 1094.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 287.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.7 g
- Sugars 99.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g