Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
have not made these yet..but want to it was not clear how many this made..so the amount of servings is just a guess on my part..
- beat eggs and sugar together -- add oil, vanilla and dry ingredients.mix well.
- knead dough together slightly --
- roll into an equal amount of 1" balls and dime sized balls.
- place 1" balls on lightly sprayed baking sheet and slighty flatten with fork dipped inc cold water.
- place one cherry along with a small amount of pie filling on top of each cookie --
- flatten dime sized balls and cover each pie filling.
- bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until light golden.