Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
have not made these yet..but want to it was not clear how many this made..so the amount of servings is just a guess on my part..
- beat eggs and sugar together -- add oil, vanilla and dry ingredients.mix well.
- knead dough together slightly --
- roll into an equal amount of 1" balls and dime sized balls.
- place 1" balls on lightly sprayed baking sheet and slighty flatten with fork dipped inc cold water.
- place one cherry along with a small amount of pie filling on top of each cookie --
- flatten dime sized balls and cover each pie filling.
- bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until light golden.