Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't tried this yet but it sure sounds delish!
Make and share this Cherry Eggnog Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2⁄3 cup eggnog
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped candied cherry
- Butter sides of a heavy three quart saucepan.
- Place sugar, marshmallows, eggnog, butter, corn syrup and salt in pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to medium and cook until mixture boils.
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally to 230 degrees on candy thermometer.
- Add chocolate chips and cook for 5 minutes or until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Stir in nuts and cherries.
- Pour into buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Cut into 36 squares.
very good fudge. I thought that the chocolate took away from the taste. I made afew changes to the recipe.
I was really excited about this recipe before I tried it and rather disappointed afterwards. I was hoping for a nice creamy fudge and this wasn't it.