I haven't tried this yet but it sure sounds delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter sides of a heavy three quart saucepan.
- 2Place sugar, marshmallows, eggnog, butter, corn syrup and salt in pan.
- 3Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
- 4Turn heat to medium and cook until mixture boils.
- 5Continue cooking, stirring occasionally to 230 degrees on candy thermometer.
- 6Add chocolate chips and cook for 5 minutes or until chocolate chips are completely melted.
- 7Stir in nuts and cherries.
- 8Pour into buttered 8-inch square baking pan.
- 9Cool to room temperature.
- 11Cut into 36 squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Eggnog Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 68.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: