Chef #OU812's Note:
Just a little different from the first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add sugar, marshmallows, eggnog, butter, corn syrup and salt in 3-quart sauce pan.
- 2Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- 3Turn heat to medium, cook to 230°F.
- 4Add white chocolate and cook to 238°F.
- 5Remove from heat, add pecans and cherries.
- 6Pour in 8-inch square pan and chill in refrigerator.
- 7Cut into 1-inch squares.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Eggnog Fudge 2
Serving Size: 1 (49 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.5
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 37.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: