Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just a little different from the first.
Make and share this Cherry Eggnog Fudge 2 recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup eggnog
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Add sugar, marshmallows, eggnog, butter, corn syrup and salt in 3-quart sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to medium, cook to 230°F.
- Add white chocolate and cook to 238°F.
- Remove from heat, add pecans and cherries.
- Pour in 8-inch square pan and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
LOVED LOVED LOVED this - forgot to put how much butter to add in first step - used 3 TBS - thanks!!!