Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Just a little different from the first.
Make and share this Cherry Eggnog Fudge 2 recipe from Food.com.
- Add sugar, marshmallows, eggnog, butter, corn syrup and salt in 3-quart sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved.
- Turn heat to medium, cook to 230°F.
- Add white chocolate and cook to 238°F.
- Remove from heat, add pecans and cherries.
- Pour in 8-inch square pan and chill in refrigerator.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.