1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is so easy and very tasty. I make it all of the time for brunch. It is especially popular at christmas time. If you like cherries and eggnog, this recipe is no fail!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Spray a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- 3You may combine dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately before incorporating, but I prefer to put them all in one bowl and mix together to save time.
- 4Once well mixed, place batter in the loaf pan. Batter will be thick.
- 5Bake for approximately 75 minutes, though time will vary with ovens.
- 6After cooled, remove bread from loaf pan.
- 7Mix together powdered sugar and eggnog. When smooth, drizzle over top of bread. Top with almonds. (Almonds can be toasted if desired.) Serve immediately. Bread is very good when served warm, but is not necessary.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Eggnog Bread
Serving Size: 1 (3172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.4
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 302.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: