Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very impressive dessert--yum good.
Make and share this Cherry Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together water, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves.
- Stir in pie filling and bring to a boil in a 10 inch skillet.
- Add enough milk to the egg to make 1/2 cup.
- Stir into the biscuit mix to make a soft dough.
- Drop dough by tablespoons on top of the boiling fruit.
- Simmer on low heat about 10 minutes more.
- Serve warm (scoop fruit over top dumplings in a bowl). Serve with cream if desired.