Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe has cherries and apples in it. It is soo good and soo easy to prepare. It is great served hot or cold! <><
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrease.
- Spray a 9X13 baking dish.
- Dump cherry and apple pie filling into dish. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of filling.
- Pour melted margarine over top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle pecans over top.
- Bake at 350 degrease for 60 minutes.
Wouldn't a chocolate cake go best, since you are using apples and cherries? That would be my choice. Lotus.