1/2 Photos of Cherry Dream Cookies
A childhood favourite and a Christmas tradition that can be made year round - so quick and easy. Tastes like shortbread, but a bit tangy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sifted icing sugar in a medium/large bowl.
- 2Add vanilla and cream it in.
- 3Sift dry ingredients (salt, flour, baking powder) in a separate bowl, then stir them in to the butter mixture.
- 4Add chopped cherries and mix well with spoon or fork.
- 5Roll teaspoons of dough into balls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- 6Press into cookie shapes with floured fork.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees until golden.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Dream Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: