Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Cooking time is cooling time in fridge.
- 6 ounces cherry Jell-O (large package)
- 2 cups boiling water (16 ounces)
- 1 ounce Dr. Pepper cola
- 4 ounces cold water
- 10 ounces Amaretto
- 1 ounce lemon juice
- Mix the jello mix with two cups (16 ounces) of boiling water until the powder is fully dissolved and add the cold water, alcohol, and lemon juice.
- Pour mixture into ,individual shot-size (1oz-2oz) plastic or paper cups. ****To make the Jello easier to consume, buy plastic cups that also have lids. Pour the mix into the cup, add the lid, then turn it upside down prior to refrigeration.
- Place shots on a tray in refrigerator (not the freezer). Chill until firm (approximately 2-4 hours). Refrigerate until served.