1/1 Photo of Cherry Double-Chocolate Cookies
Taken from Gourmet magazine. They recommend using the finest-quality chocolate you can. Cookies will keep in an airtight container at cool room temperature for five days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 295.73 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml unsweetened dutch cocoa
- 3.69 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 354.88 ml brown sugar, packed
- 177.44 ml unsalted butter, softened (1 1/2 sticks)
- 2 large eggs
- 99.22 g milk chocolate, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 236.59 ml pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped
- 236.59 ml dried sour cherries
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees with racks in upper and lower thirds.
- 2Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- 3Beat together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium-high speed until pale and fluffy, then add eggs one at a time, beating until combined well. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Add chocolate chunks, pecans, and cherries and mix until just incorporated.
- 4Drop two level TBLE of dough per cookie about two inches apart onto two ungreased large baking sheets. With dampened fingers, flatten cookies slightly.
- 5Bake, switching position of sheets halfway through baking, until puffed and set, 12-14 minutes. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Double-Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 102.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried sour cherries