Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy spin on one of my favorite desserts.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, reduced fat
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can no-sugar-added cherry pie filling
- Combine pudding mix and milk.
- Beat on low speed to mix ingredients.
- Add cream cheese; increase speed and beat until thick and smooth.
- Pour into Pie crust.
- Top with Cherry Pie Filling.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.