1/2 Photos of Cherry Delights
This is another Christmas favorite in my house! I used to have so much fun pressing the cherries onto each cookie when I was younger. These cookies are sweet and delicious, both with and without the nuts! Cook time is if you bake about a dozen at a time.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- 2Stir in Karo syrup and egg yolks; mix well.
- 3Mix in flour.
- 5Roll into 1 inch balls.
- 6Dip into slightly beaten egg whites and roll in chopped nuts.
- 7Place on greased cookie sheets.
- 8Press candied cherry halves into centers.
- 9Bake in 325 degree F oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Delights
Serving Size: 1 (1182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1350.9
- Calories from Fat 755
- Total Fat 83.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 1053.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g