- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar, sifted to remove lumps
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- vanilla wafer crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
- Gradually blend in the sugar, crumbs, salt and cherries; cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape chilled mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in vanilla wafer crumbs.
- Keep chilled.