Recipe by pat Freeman
A very good summer salad or dessert.Easy enough for your kids to get some time working in the kitchen.
Top Review by cruella747
Been making this for well over 30 years. I just dug the recipe out of my collection. I used to make it for Christmas, adding a couple drops of red food coloring to "festive it up" a little.
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed walnuts (optional)