Recipe by looneytunesfan
This smooth and creamy cheesecake-like treat is light, sweet and pretty, too. Convenience products make it quick and easy to prepare.
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, confectioners' sugar and butter. Press onto the bottom of an 8-in. x 4-in. x 2-in. loaf pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Spoon pie filling over top. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.