Recipe by Madson7
This is my mom's recipe that my family loves. I make it often. You can use any fruit topping.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup shortening
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can fruit filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix togehter flour, shortening and brown sugar.
- Press into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 325 for 20-25 minute
- Cool completely.
- Combine the Cool Whip, cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Spread over crust.
- Then spread the can of fruit filling on top and chill for 12 hours or overnight.