Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great, light dessert. I little bit different than other cherry delight desserts because it uses vanilla wafers instead of graham crackers. For variety, you could also use blueberry or lemon pie filling.
- 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Crumble cookies into a 9x9 inch pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whip cream and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spoon over crumbled cookies.
- Spread pie filling over top and refrigerate overnight.
- **Cook time does not include overnight refrigeration.