Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I found this recipe inside my cream cheese package. It looks like a good one and I'm definately going to try it!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll 1 of the cans of crescent dough into 2 long rectangles.
- Place in greased 13x9-inch baking pan; press onto bottom of pan to form crust, pressing seams together to seal.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup of the sugar, egg white and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Spread onto crust and then cover the cream cheese mixture with pie filling.
- Unroll remaining can of crescent dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
- Press out to form a 13x9-inch rectangle, pressing seams together to seal.
- Place over pie filling to form top crust.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown; cool slightly.
- Gradually add milk to remaining 3/4 cup sugar, beating with wire whisk until well blended.
- Drizzle over warm dessert.
- Cut into 24 rectangles to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refridgerator.