Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 400:.
- Mix all ingredients except pie filling.
- Pat 2/3 of the dough in a greased square pan-9x9x2".
- Spread the pie filling over dough in pan.
- Crumble the remaining dough over the pie filling.
- Bake about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
very very good-- great with vanilla ice cream-- my teen boys loved it
A nice last minute desert. It tastes great and took no time to make. The hardest part was waiting on it to cool! My only complaint was that it didn't turn out as crunchy as I'd expected. I might add some oats to the recipe next go around.
Great for my last-minute guests. I doubled the cinnamon (I love spice!) and added about 1/2 t almond extract to pie filling. It was gone in no time!