1/1 Photo of Cherry Crunch
This is very good, fast and easy. You can actually use any flavor of pie filling that you like. To me this is more breakfasty but my BH likes it anytime.
My Private Note
nine in ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 deg C).
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- 3Cut butter into mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- 4Sprinkle one half of crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9 inch square baking dish.
- 5Cover with cherry pie filling.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over pie filling.
- 7Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until topping is golden brown.
- 8Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 97.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g