1/3 Photos of Cherry Crunch
Microwave Dessert that is great hot! Try switching different Pie fillings!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/3 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
- 2Combine pie filling and almond extract in a greased 1 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- 3Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH 6 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top each serving with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Crunch
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 527.7
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 147.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g