Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is very easy to make. It is GREAT for any gatherings. You can enjoy it cold or warm, and even add some CoolWhip as a topping. Delicious!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (or Classic yellow)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- In a 9x13 cake pan, spread both cans of cherry pie filling evenly.
- Spread the cake mix evenly over the cherry filling (may not need the whole bag of mix, it is optional).
- Pour the melted butter evenly over the mix.
- Put in the oven at 350 for about 15-20 minutes or until light brown on top.