Chris from Kansas's Note:
This is a beautiful and delicious coffee cake that works as a dessert as well. You will be proud to serve it to family or guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- 3In medium bowl, combine 1 3/4 cup flour, baking powder and 1 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 4In large bowl, beat 5 tblsp. margarine and 3/4 cup sugar.
- 5Blend in egg and vanilla.
- 6Gradually add flour mixture alternately with milk until well combined.
- 7Spread in pan.
- 8Spoon pie filling over batter.
- 9Bake 40 minutes.
- 10Combine remaining 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 11Cut in 1 tblsp. margarine until mixture is coarse crumbs.
- 12Stir in water.
- 13Sprinkle over top of cake.
- 14Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 15Cool in pan on wire rack for 25 minutes.
- 16Remove sides of pan and serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Crisp Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 159.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 4.0 g