Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Serve with vanilla ice cream.........
Make and share this Cherry Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the flour, oats and brown sugar.
- Cut in the softened butter.
- Pat 1/2 of the mixture on the bottom and sides of a 9" pie pan to form a crust.
- Spread with the cherry pie filling to which the almond flavoring has been added.
- Add the chopped pecans to the remaining flour-oatmeal mixture; spread evenly around the outer rim of the pie, leaving the center open.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Perfect for a quick easy dessert!! So delicious and absolutely lovely. I left out the peacans (I had run out!) and it was still very, very good! Thank you!