Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is good with any canned fruit. A bit of a cheat, but it makes it a fun dessert for the kids or even for dinner guests.
- Drain the cherries, and spoon equally into 6 rmekins and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the cream into soft peaks.
- Fold in the yogurt with the 2 oz of sugar or splenda, and the vanilla.
- Spoon on top of the cherries, and make the top level. Chill for a couple of hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle the tope of each ramekin with sugar in an even layer. Caramelise under a very hot preheated grill, or with a small kitchen blow torch. (if using the grill, make sure it is very hot so that the sugar quickly caramelises but the cream and yogurt don't melt!).