Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cake was created by covering store-bought ice cream sandwiches with cherry pie filling and more.
- 10 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate sprinkles (optional)
- Arrange ice cream sandwiches in a single layer in a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish. Top with pie filling, whipped topping and chocolate sprinkles if desired.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours or until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before cutting.