Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Super easy & looks good too! The Stevia used in this recipe was in liquid form. You could use an alternative sweetener if you want to.
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) canlite cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- 1⁄8 teaspoon allspice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, stevia, allspice, and 1 Tbsp of the cherry pie filling (without cherries) together until well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the frozen pie crust.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
- Bake for 1 hour or until crust is browned.
- Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.