1/1 Photo of Cherry Cream Pie
1 hr 10 mins
The Sensible Cook's Note:
Super easy & looks good too! The Stevia used in this recipe was in liquid form. You could use an alternative sweetener if you want to.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, stevia, allspice, and 1 Tbsp of the cherry pie filling (without cherries) together until well blended.
- 3Spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the frozen pie crust.
- 4Top with cherry pie filling.
- 5Bake for 1 hour or until crust is browned.
- 6Cool completely. Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.6
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.1 mg
- Sodium 198.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: