Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so simple and yet one of the only desserts my husband likes. He even raves about it to our friends.
- 1 1⁄3 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Mix together first 4 ingredients.
- Stir until mixture thickens.
- Whip cream and fold into the mixture.
- Place in shell and top with cherry pie filling.
- Chill until set (approx. 1 hours minimum).