Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious! Make this for your sweetie. And the kids!
Make and share this Cherry Cream Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- In heavy 4 quart saucepan; combine first 6 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Stir well, then add pecans and cherries.
- Spread in buttered 8x8-inch pan.