Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Delicious! Make this for your sweetie. And the kids!
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup white corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped candied cherry
- In heavy 4 quart saucepan; combine first 6 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until soft ball stage.
- Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and marshmallow cream.
- Stir well, then add pecans and cherries.
- Spread in buttered 8x8-inch pan.