Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I can't make these fast enough for my family. They gobble them up as fast as I pull them out of the oven. I'm lucky to get one.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- 2 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and egg yolk.
- Separate dough into 16 triangles; place on lightly greased baking sheets.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cream cheese mixture near the edge of the short side of each triangle.
- Top with 1 tablespoon pie filling.
- Fold long point of the triangle over filling and tuck under dough.
- Lightly beat egg white, brush over rolls.
- Bake 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.