Recipe by chef FIFI
This came out a cooking with kids cookbook. This recipe is quick and easy. Nice finger food for kids as well as company.
- 1 (8 ounce) packageof softened cream cheese (reduced fat is o.k.)
- 1⁄4 cup cherry preserves
- 1⁄4 cup of sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 vanilla wafer cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, smash cream cheese up with a fork.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the vanilla wafers) with the cream cheese.
- Mix well.
- Let chill in the refridgerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Top the flat side of 1 wafer with 2 tsp of cream cheese mixture.
- Then top with another wafer to form a sandwich.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top.
- Serve immediately.