Recipe by KT~Lynn
This is so good and easy. Not the most nutrious thing there is ,but you can subsitute cream cheese and milk for low fat or fat free versions and it taste just as good. You can also subsitute the cherry pie filling for what ever fruit you like.
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy about 3-5 minutes. Slowly add the milk mixing on low speed until well combined. Stir in the lemon jice and vanilla and pour into crust. PLace the pie into the fridge for at least 2 hrs or over night, until well chilled and set.
- Top the pie with pie filling just before serving.