Recipe by Wendy W88
My family has been making this for many years. It's very fast and easy to make. Three hours to chill. You can use different toppings.
Top Review by Gingerbear
Now this is a wonderful recipe! Very creamy and sooooo goooood! I have made cheese cakes similar to this but not quite the way your recipe is and I like this one the best out of all of them. I am smoking a turkey on our smoker and making a potato salad and just thought that I would try this recipe since it was fast and easy and I was craving a good cheese cake/pie and I am so happy that I did. Thank you so much for posting this. I will make it again and again and again!
- 1 ready-made graham cracker pie crusts or 1 chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, blending well.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into pie crust and chill 3 hours, or until firm.
- Add cherry filling on top of pie.
- You can also use blueberry, or strawberry pie filling.