1 hr 10 mins
Not your typical pie, more like a cheesecake-delightful all the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spread half of the cherry pie filling in the pie shell.
- 3Reserve the other half.
- 4Bake for 15 minutes.
- 5Meanwhile, in a small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond extract until smooth.
- 6Remove pie from oven and reduce temp to 350 degrees.
- 7Pour the cream cheese mixture over hot pie filling.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- 9The filling will be slightly soft in center.
- 10Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Beat sour cream lightly and place in a zip-lock baggie-seal.
- 12Snip the tip of one corner and pipe sour cream around the edge of pie.
- 13Fill the center with reserved pie filling.
- 14Garnish with toasted almonds.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.9
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 285.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g