Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
Not your typical pie, more like a cheesecake-delightful all the same.
Make and share this Cherry Cream Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of the cherry pie filling in the pie shell.
- Reserve the other half.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and almond extract until smooth.
- Remove pie from oven and reduce temp to 350 degrees.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over hot pie filling.
- Return to oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- The filling will be slightly soft in center.
- Place on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Beat sour cream lightly and place in a zip-lock baggie-seal.
- Snip the tip of one corner and pipe sour cream around the edge of pie.
- Fill the center with reserved pie filling.
- Garnish with toasted almonds.