Prep 15 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Easy yummy dessert. Make your own cherry mix if you want but sometimes it's nice to take a shortcut. I use E.D. Smith pie filling. This is another no fail recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 9" baked deep dish pie crust
- 1 (21 ounce) canprepared cherry pie filling, well chilled
- Whip cream cheese with sugar until fluffy.
- Blend in vanilla.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Blend thoroughly.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Spread cherries over the top.
- Refrigerate over night, covered.
I like easy and good. I bought the pie shell and used Cool Whip. Came together real fast and looked great. The out of town guests loved it.
Extremely easy to make and takes almost no time. We should've made two; the first one didn't last long. Next time we will also try one with blueberry topping. Good recipe.
Very easy, great taste. Next time, I will use prepared graham cracker crust.