Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Betty Crocker Thanksgiving Magazine
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes cherry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened cherries
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup honey nut cream cheese (from 8 oz. container)
- 1 leaf lettuce leaf, if desired
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring constantly. Stir in frozen cherries until thawed. Stir in pineapple.
- Into ungreased 8 inch square glass baking dish, pour about half of the gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 30 to 45 minutes or until set.
- Drop cream cheese by small spoonfuls over set gelatin mixture; carefully spread to cover. Pour remaining gelatin mixture over top.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours until set.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.