Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great simple dessert.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 4 rounded teaspoonfuls in each.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk until blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon 1/4 cup into each dish.
- Top with pie filling, about 1/4 cup in each.
Well I almost followed the recipe. I bought a premade graham cracker crust, mixed all the filling ingredients as told spread it in the crust. Then I topped it with 1 can of cherry pie filling. I left in the fridge for 4 hours to set up and it was WONDERFUL! My company loved it and I loved the ease in making it. TY for this posting will be a regular in our house now.
Cheesecake without the wait for it to bake. Well actually more like a pudding in consistency but still a quick fix for a cheesecake craving. A good 'comfort' snack.