Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a great salad for Thanksgiving or Christmas (or any other time of the year). My family loves it.
- 1 (6 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 3 cups fresh cranberries, chopped or
- 3 cups frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups apples, diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar.
- Add water; stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple, cranberries, apples, celery and pecans.
- Pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl; chill until firm, 3 to 4 hours.