4 hrs 20 mins
Chris70 in Texas's Note:
I don't remember where I found this recipe, but everyone likes it and asks for the recipe. For those interested, it has 2 Weight Watchers points per serving if made with sugarfree Jello, crushed pineapple in it's own sauce, and Splenda rather than sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine gelatin and sugar.
- 2Add water; stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
- 3Stir in pineapple, cranberries, apples, celery and pecans.
- 4Pour into a 2-qt. serving bowl; chill until firm, 3-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Low Cholesterol Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Cholesterol Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cherry Cranberry Salad
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 26.5 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: